A unique leg and post based desking system. Highly flexible allows designers to configure formal 90° or 120° layouts.
Neither solely a panel system, or a desk based system, it is a post and bracket system integrating panels, desking,storage units and overhead beams for lighting or power/data cabling reticulation. The Clover workstation has a basic kit of parts which can be added, removed or reconfigured.
The main area that sets Clover apart from its competitors is the ability to cantilever the tops and thus remove the need for leg supports, creating more flexibility for the user.
The features of the Clover system include:
- Height adjustable worktops, 680mm to 790mm range (technician assisted).
- Modular post heights with 320mm panels, which allows standard 1040mm, 1200mm, 1360mm and 1680mm heights. Non-standard heights are possible.
- Screen sizes - standard modules are 320mm, 445mm or 640mm. They can be varied in size if required.
- Screens can be acrylic, fabric, pinboard, Echopanel or perforated metal.
- Worktops are custom made and can be a wide range of sizes and finishes - generally 33mm
- Very quick and simple assembly.
- Suitable for wheelchair users, the system has DDA compliance.
- 80% New Zealand content of components in manufacture.
- Vareity of footprint modules i.e. linear bench, 90° or 120° corner benches.
- Proprietary steel posts powder coat finished colour - Nickel Grey (standard) or White (indent leadtime).