docks are ophelis‘ response to wide-reaching new office requirements. Previously underused areas of the office will fulfil – as a complement to the classic work desk – the new requirements of an evolving way of working. These zones can be used as places to work and to communicate, as well as for quiet contemplation.
- docks are islands in the office.
- docks create connections and transitions.
- docks provide an interface and a meeting point.
- docks offer a place for quiet concentration and relaxation.
- docks are a shared piece of furniture.
The special features of ophelis docks
- Freely configurable modular system
- Equipment of all relaxation, communication and central zones with a continuous system
- Variety: in addition to upholstered elements with backrest, there are also boards, tables, high and standing benches at lounge, seating and standing height
- “Bricks” components offer additional benefits such as e-box, planting bowl, container or lap table for conveniently working at lounge level
- Partitions provide visual and acoustic shielding
- Supplementary components: stool, armchair, high back chair, wing chair, laptable floor, cushion, headrest and arm cushions
- Basic module is a square of 90 by 90 centimetres, based on which designs in the 15 cm pattern are “infinitely” possible
- Additionally: preconfigured elements in 60 cm depth for restricted layouts or wall-facing arrangement
- Invisible cable management in the frame enables flexible electrical connections
- Variety of design options thanks to broad range of textiles