se:do visitor chair
The visitor chair takes up se:do’s distinct and discreet design, so that it can be easily integrated into office, training and waiting areas.
Design and quality that are future-proof and can easily cope with adjustments and restructured environments.
In line with the swivel chair, the backrests of the visitor chairs can be fitted with a comfortable upholstery or a light membrane.
• Plastic frame integrated into the frame structure, always black
• Backrest with two upholstery versions:
• 1. “Membrane”: mesh cover made from self-supporting knitted fabric
• 2. “Slim upholstery”: backrest upholstery covered with fabrics from the Sedus collection analogous to the se:do swivel chair and black supporting mesh on the back; vinyl only with membrane cover possible
• Ergonomically shaped seat shell
• Without armrests
• Optionally standard armrests, armrest covers 170 x 35 mm, clear width 510 mm
• Anatomically shaped seat surface with pelvis support, seat pan and rounded front edge of seat
• Upholstery thickness 50 mm
• Width 450 mm, depth 435 mm
• Four-leg chair: steel tube (round tube), Ø 22 mm, wall thickness 2.0 mm, stackable max. 5 chairs, stainless steel glides, plastic or felt glides as an option
• Cantilever chair: steel tube (round tube), Ø 22 mm, wall thickness 2.5 mm, not stackable or stackable max. 5 chairs, plastic or felt glides as an option
• Recommended for user weights up to 130 kg
Standards / Certificates
• GREENGUARD certified
• ICONIC AWARDS 2021: Interior Innovation – Selection